Whether across town or across the region, Sho-Me Technologies has a service to fit your needs. Our On-Net Point to Point services are delivered with 100% Fiber Optic connectivity, giving you the peace of mind that only comes from a secure, resilient connection.
• Available in many bandwidths to meet your needs
• Ethernet from 10 Mb/s to 100 Gb/s, and Wave services
• Easy scalability of Ethernet services
• Multiple Points of Presence right where you need them, even in small, rural communities
• A local presence with people you know
• Multiple interconnections with other providers
• 24/7 Network Operations Center monitoring of your circuits
• End to End optical delivery
• Unsurpassed reliability
Sho-Me Technologies’ Ethernet products deliver native Ethernet straight to your equipment. With our ring topology and over 200 Ethernet nodes across the state, Sho-Me Technologies delivers more native Ethernet than anyone in the area.
Our Metro Ethernet networks deliver the last mile of your data service in a managed ring topology, adding resiliency and manageability to your mission critical applications. This Metro Ethernet is just one more way Sho-Me Technologies is leading the way in data communication in rural Missouri.
Sho-Me Technologies utilizes Dense Wave Division Multiplexing or DWDM equipment for our express routes between major Points of Presence. This technology is available to our customers who require large pipes, such as other telecommunication carriers. These optical waves are available in 2.5 Gb/s and 100 Gb/s line rates.