Whether across town or across the region, Sho-Me Technologies has a service to fit your needs. Our On-Net Point to Point services are delivered with 100% Fiber Optic connectivity, giving you the peace of mind that only comes from a secure, resilient connection.
• Available in many bandwidths to meet your needs
• TDM services from T-1 and T-3 to OC-n, Ethernet from 1 Mb/s to 10 Gb/s, and Wave services
• Easy scalability of Ethernet services
• Multiple Points of Presence right where you need them, even in small, rural communities
• A local presence with people you know
• Multiple interconnections with other providers
• 24/7 Network Operations Center monitoring of your circuits
• End to End optical delivery
• Unsurpassed reliability
TDM or Time Division Multiplexing circuits are commonly referred to as T-1, T-3 and OC-n circuits. There are traditionally used for carrying voice, but can be used for a variety of applications. Our TDM circuits are carried by our extensive SONET network which is constructed in a ring topology to insure redundancy. Line rates from T-1, T-3 OC-3, OC-12 and OC-48 are available.
Ethernet is the “language” your data network wants to speak. Why convert it to a voice network and back again by using T-1s?
Sho-Me Technologies’ Ethernet products deliver native Ethernet straight to your equipment. With our ring topology and over 200 Ethernet nodes across the state, Sho-Me Technologies delivers more native Ethernet than anyone in the area.
In most towns we serve, we have constructed Metro Ethernet networks to deliver the last mile of your data service in a managed, ring topology, adding resiliency and manageability to your mission critical applications. This Metro Ethernet is just one more way Sho-Me Technologies is leading the way in data communication in rural Missouri.
Sho-Me Technologies utilizes Dense Wave Division Multiplexing or DWDM equipment for our express routes between major Points of Presence. This technology is available to our customers who require large pipes, such as other telecommunication carriers. These optical waves are available in 2.5 Gb/s and 10 Gb/s line rates.